This week I managed to tackle some small tasks, getting used to Perl and the MusicBrainz server and development ecosystem. I’ve started my first ticket (MBS-939) and submitted it to codereview. You can see the result of the changes on a user’s collections page on my dev server.
I also filed a number of issues relating to collections that I plan to attack in the next week. These issues are mostly cosmetic but I believe they will improve the collections experience. This weeks list:
- [MBS-4871]—When making a new collection, UUID in url is all uppercase
- [MBS-4872]—Can’t directly add a release to a collection if no collections exist
- [MBS-4873]—Can’t go from a collection back to collections list
- [MBS-3491]—indicators for collection items
- [MBS-4366]—Display front cover art on user collection page (going to work on mockups to get feedback before making changes)