Summer of Code has been in progress for a few weeks now. It’s time a first update on where I’m at.
Unfortunately I’ve not been as up-to-date on coding as I had hoped due to finishing up last minute work for other projects. I’ve set up a development environment for the summer’s work. I’ll be developing on a MusicBrainz mirror at http://musicbrainz.music.mcgill.ca. Barring unforseen server meltdowns, this site will publicly reflect all my changes while I develop them and act as a testbed for tasks in codereview.
I’ve spent some time re-familiarising myself with the MusicBrainz codebase. I did some NGS development months ago, but much has changed in the MusicBrainz codebase since then. This week I hope to be in a good position to knock off the first few tasks on my list. These will be:
Until next week.